As we head into the second week of school and the weather gets colder, each day could pose new challenges for what our days could look like for school, work, and life routines. Morneau Shepell have developed the following free resources to help parents deal with the potential bumpy road ahead.
- Helping your kids adjust to going back to school after lockdown
- Preparing to go back to the workplace again after self-isolation lifts
- Transitioning back to school
- Introduction to Working Remotely
- Talking to your Child about COVID-19
Additional sessions that are offered can be found on the Workplace Learning website https://workplacelearning.morneaushepell.com/en.