MindBeacon’s efforts to help you better manage and take care of your mental health continue with their May programs and events.
Mental Health Recovery won’t happen over night
Check out MindBeacon’s 8-step Pandemic Mental Health Recovery Plan; a resource to help you get your mental health back on track as we plan for pandemic recovery. Click here to view the recording of the plan’s launch during Mental Health week May 3-9, 2021.
I’m starting to need a drink everyday, should I be worried?
The pandemic may have led us to develop different habits. Some good, some not so good. However, research has shown that the use of alcohol has increased as a means to cope with pandemic-related anxiety. Here’s your chance to register for MindBeacon’s free 30 min Live ‘Ask the Therapist’ webinar at 12pm on May 19th- Managing Alcohol Use.
- Understanding the different stages of alcohol use
- Understanding the underlying reasons for alcohol use
- Healthier coping mechanism for challenging times
It’s Maternal Mental Health month.
I’m feeling anxious about being social again
As many persons are experiencing feelings of anxiety about socializing again, be sure to check out this recording of MindBeacon’s expert discussion as part of the Social Anxiety Therapist Guided Program. Listen as the experts address key topics such as:
- How to know if you’re experiencing social anxiety
- Understanding the difference between being an introvert and experiencing social anxiety.
- How to manage social anxiety and tips to overcome it?
To learn more about MindBeacon’s Therapist Guided Programs, Live Therapy sessions and other helpful resources visit Mindbeacon.com